Topics

Biotin and Thyroid

Jennifer Boydstun

Hello- I am having my minerals balanced and the balancer left out the biotin (optional) in the mix and stated Dr. Kellon is not recommending any longer due to possible thyroid issues however did not expand on this. Can someone advise if i should omit from my custom mix.

Thank you-
--
Jennifer Boydstun
Folsom, Ca.

The biotin doesn't cause thyroid issues but may interfere with some thyroid tests. You can add it separately for about $0.16/day https://uckele.com/biotin-2.html and just stop it several days before any thyroid testing.

Jennifer Boydstun

Perfect! thank you!