Blue's Case History

Montanaskw@...

Hi,

I'm following up on a couple of items.

  • I believe Lavina was going to mark up Blue's photos for his next trim.  I haven't seen a note from Lavina to say this is done.  Am I looking in the wrong place for the mark ups?
  • I sent my hay analysis to an ECIR balancer on November 20 but I haven't heard back.  Can you tell me if this has been done?  Am I looking in the wrong place for her recommendations?

Thanks for your help!
--
-Sarah
Bozeman Montana 2021

Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sarah%20and%20Blue
Hay Analysis:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sarah%20and%20Blue/Hay%20Analysis%20Native%20Grass.pdf
Photo Album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=269885

Hi Sarah,
With the hay balancer, you should have a private email conversation.  You could write and ask if anything more is needed, just to avoid confusion.

Lavinia will reply here to your post asking for help.  Maybe find your post here where you ask for her help and repost It with her name in the subject heading.  She’s usually very good at keeping on top of things so it’s possible she overlooked it somehow.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo