case history update

suzy zarek

--I am updating Thors case history but the first block where it asks to enter the date of update will not allow me to enter anything. An outline appears around it with dots where I can stretch the entire box but it won't let me do anything else. I have been able to update the rest of the form.

Suzy. Nebraska. 2019
Case history https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/suzy%20and%20%20thor

Hi, Suzy.
It's just a guess, but it sounds like you're trying to update the PDF copy of your CH that you uploaded to your case history folder. To update a CH, you need to find your permanent version that you filled out using Word.

If you've lost the original, you may be able to convert the PFD to a Word document using free online websites. Use google to search "online conversion pdf to word." You should find several.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

suzy zarek

It is the word document. everything else update except that first section. I made a new case history for a different pony and the word form is slightly different. I am wondering if when I saved it last time I had done something to change it without knowing.
Should I redo it copying all the information on this on to a new one?
Also having trouble making a link in my signature for the new pony. I can't see to add a line. Planning on tryiing again later today.
Suzy. Nebraska. 2019
Case history https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/suzy%20and%20%20thor

suzy zarek

also I uploaded the update without changing that it was an update since I couldn't.
--
Suzy. Nebraska. 2019
Case history https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/suzy%20and%20%20thor

That should be fine, Suzy. No need to do a new case history form. The update should probably be obvious from the content.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator
Cayuse and Diamond Case History Folder

Kirsten Rasmussen

Hi Suzy,

We usually recommend including the date of the update in the file name.   However, we can also see the date it was uploaded and infer from that when it was updated.  So there's 3 ways of seeing it, so if entering it in the form itself doesn't work for some reason, the other 2 ways will provide that info.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR + PPID) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History