CHEWY reply to my complaint about STABUL1 Fenugreek

ferne fedeli

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I emailed CHEWY with the fact that one of their employees told me that the Fenugreek flavor of Stabul1 had additional nutritional ingredients and that was the reason it was more expensive than the other flavors.  I told them that someone in our group had checked with Stabul1 and that all the flavors were the same nutritionally.  Here is part of their reply.  They went on to say that they try to stay competitive on pricing as much as possible, but timing can be a problem...

Thanks for pawing in with this information. I would like to apologize on behalf of my colleague for the false and misrepresented information you received. This is certainly not the Chewy norm, nor is it acceptable. I have forwarded this to my higher ups for resolution.

Now I feel better!!! Ha.  Just won't order Fenugreek for awhile...
--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

Point Arena, Mendocino County, California
Case History

Sue Ring

I hope they get back to you with a resolution!!  I have used Chewy for dog food delivery for a long time and have ALWAYS found them (and their customer service) to be top notch.  Hopefully you will have the same results!!
--
Sue R in NC 2021

CASE HISTORY:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sue%20and%20Shifty

PHOTO FILES:

Deb Walker

Thanks Ferne. I agree with Sue on customer service with Chewy, and I have no doubt they will get this matter addressed.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

Kimberly

Interestingly I spoke with Chewy yesterday and all of the Stabul 1 is now 29.99.  They do say you are getting a great discount on the Fenugreek, although currently out of stock!
--
Kimberly joined 7.17.2018 Virginia
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kimberly%20and%20Mouse

Kelly Kathleen Daughtry

I agree that it is a good discount. I've had to order from Tractor Supply because Fenugreek is out of stock and that is the only flavor Micah will eat. It is much less from Chewy. Fingers crossed it is back in stock soon.
--
Kelly & Micah, Clayton NC

April 2016

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kelly%20and%20%20Micah