custom made supplements

Daisy Shepherd

is there a company that will or can custom  make the supplements needed for an ir horse,  like that can be made into an all in one  pellet? does eukele do this ? thanks, daisy, tiko. whisper
Daisy, Tiko and Whisper
CO, April 2019
Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Daisy%20and%20Tiko
Photo Album: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=90099&p=Name,,,20,2,0,0

Sherry Morse

Off the top of my head MadBarn (https://madbarn.com/) will do custom supplements and there may be others.  Most do not make a custom mix into pellets as that's not a simple process.

ferne fedeli

I've used Horsetech for many years to make up my custom supplements. I know others in our group use them also.  Rod Johnson and all his people are very nice to work with.  I have them add small amounts of selenium, iodine & (best of all!), sugar-free maple flavoring!  They only make in powder form.

--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

Point Arena, Mendocino County, California
Case History

Daisy Shepherd

--thank  you.