Dairy One/ Equi-Analytical delay with their wet chem testing

Ronelle

I just got an email from Dairy/ Equi-Analytical as they are the same business) stating there was a malfunction of their equipment used for wet chem mineral testing and there will be a delay of up to 7 days for results.  A service engineer will be onsite on 8-11-22 to do repairs.  They are hoping to be back up and running by 8-12-22.  If you have questions about your sample/results call Customer Service at 607-375-9962.  I have not called them as I do not have an sample test there now.
--
Ronelle and Yoyo
2015 Bend, Or, US

Bobbie Day

I got the same thing yesterday, I sent my samples off more than two weeks ago. It was lost in the mail, now their machines are broken. Hopefully they get them going like they say. I bet they’re pretty backed up.

--

Bobbie and Maggie
Desi (over the rainbow bridge 7/21)

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bobbie%20and%20Maggie