Desperately Seeking Timothy Balance Cubes: Update and Thanks

rainbowfarm140

Thank you to ECIR and to each of your followers who provided sources, ideas and encouragement during our search for a much-needed supply of balanced cubes for our senior Morgan mares. We responded to each follower and made calls and drove plenty of miles, and we were able to collect 32 bags. We received an email from Aurelio Henriques at Ontario Dehy yesterday in which he informed us that a truckload of ODTBC was on its way to Richford, VT to be distributed in our area.
ECIR is a valuable network and forum and we are grateful for your help at this time.

Belinda Brown
Craftsbury Common, Vermont

Kandace Krause

I, also am desperately seeking them.  My contact to Aurelio did not net any results closer than a 9 hour trip away.
I am totally baffled why USA clients can easily obtain this Canadian Product, while we in Canada cannot.

--
Kandace K
Rocky Mountains, Alberta, Oct 2020

Aurelio Henriques

Kandace,
    The situation in Alberta has to do with the size of the market for this cube there coupled with the fact that most dealers there get their regular cubes from the Alberta cubing plants, not ours (closer).
    This all makes the dealers very unwilling to carry the product.

Aurelio
Goderich Ontario Canada

Aurelio Henriques