Topics

Diana labs

I've updated Diana's case history. I just got lab results after switching form Prascend 1mg to Pergolide (compounded) 3mg:

Glucose 100 mg/dl, ACTH 38.4 pg/ml, insulin 11.92 uiu/ml & leptin 10.84 ng/ml. G:I ratio 8.39 compensated IR, RISQI 0.29 compensated IR, MIRG 5.2.

Should I increase Diana's Pergolide now & retest or should I wait until after the seasonal rise is over to adjust it & retest? She's stilll slightly off on both fronts but she is dropping weight (which she needed to do). Thanks in advance!
--
Beth & Flame & Diana

NV Oct 2013

Flame Case History

Flame Pictures

Diana Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Beth%20and%20Diana

LJ Friedman

thinking thats a fine enough acth number in beginning of october???

Jesse and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

I would wait until December to retest or change. Her insulin is basically normal and not likely to be the reason for foot tenderness. Try to get some hoof photos up.

Thank you for your replies. I’ll retest in December & see if meds need to be adjusted. I’ll also work on hoof pictures. Thanks!