Diet / Ration Balancing

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

Dr. Kellon,

I sent a request with reports attached for you to balance Apollo's diet through Uckele using that email address.  He does seem to be slowly improving since changing his diet. Staying up all day, walking around in paddock, eating and drinking well.  Eyes soft and body more relaxed. Still quite stiff when going out of barn first thing in morning. but stall doesn't look trashed anymore (almost no bedding in middle and bare mat exposed) so I think he's having an easier time getting up from lying down position.
--
Karen B.
Wisconsin

Turtle Crossing

Dr. Kellon,

Over the last couple of weeks I've sent you 2 emails requesting ration balancing and have not received a response. Would it be possible to get a hay balancing from you?
Thank you.
--
Chris A in BC 2022

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Please try again. I just entered your e-mail address in my contacts.

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

Good afternoon,
What's the status of Apollo's ration balancing?  Sent my info to you at Uckele email address.  Haven't received any info and it's been almost a week. Will I be getting reply by email?