Differences in breeds?

Marc Davis <lmdavis@...>

<says that they're bodies tend to be different than most horses.>

I've wondered this too. I have a Swedish Warmblood and work mostly with
warmbloods of various types. I believe that their bodies are different than
other lighter breeds but have never read any documentation of the sort. It
just seems to me that most of the "normals" that are accepted in the vet.
world are backed up by research that was done on Thoroughbreds or
Standardbreds in the racing industry. I wonder if there would be any
difference if studies were done exclusively on another breed or type of
horse.

A thought to ponder as we wander yonder :o), Carla