Dr Kellon new bloodwork results

Suzy Berkowitz

Edited

Hi Dr Kellon, Scout has been on the 110mg dosage of invokana since May 27 after the previous blood results showed that the 75mg dose was too low.
5/26– insulin 184. triglycerides 129. ACTH 37.5
New blood results 6/13– insulin 52. triglycerides 227.  Pre invokana triglycerides we’re 68.
I increased his prascend from 4mg to 5mg on May 27 and will be rechecking that next week
--
Suzy in Fl 2020
Scout Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Suzy%20Scout

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

OK. That's a good drop. I'd hold at that dose until the next test.

Suzy Berkowitz

When do you recommend I recheck insulin and triglycerides? Thank you.