Topics

Driving Miss Daisee

debbiearledge@...

I wanted to let everyone know that Daisee crossed over the rainbow bridge on October 25th.  I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who shared their ideas and suggestions.  All of your input was incredibly valuable and helpful.   Thank you so much!
--

Debbie and Driving Miss Daisee
Dec 11-2018

Richardson, TX

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Debbie%20and%20Driving%20Miss%20Daisee

Photos

Nancy C

I am sorry, Debbie. We all know how hard this is.

Fly Free Miss Daisee.

--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2020 NO Laminitis! Conference, October 22 - 25, Harrisburg, PA

Lorna

I'm so sorry,Debbie. You all tried so hard.
Take care of yourself.

--

Lorna Cane
Ontario, Canada

Candice

I am so sorry for your loss Debbie! You did your best and now Daisee is now no longer in any pain and running wild!

My thoughts are with you during this difficult time of loss.
--

~ Candice

Primary Response Team

September 2018, Summerfield, FL

Shark's Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Candice%20and%20Shark

Shark's Photo Album: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=71507

Maxine McArthur

I'm so sorry for your loss, Debbie. You did so much for her and I'm sure she knew how loved she was. Take care of yourself through the sad time.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response

Deb Walker

So hard to hear that another horse has succumbed. My humble sympathies to you. I have a friend who just lost her *older* horse last night...not due to any of *our* issues...but grief is grief. Sending hugs.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

I'm so sorry to hear this, Debbie. Words aren't enough to replace them in our hearts. Thank you for being Miss Daisee's person.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

Cindy McGinley

I’m so sorry about Miss Daisee. May you find some comfort in your sweet memories.

  • Cin

with Dare, Henry, Bea, Duncan, & Toby in Central NY

(and Alf, Connie, Dusty, Red, & Saffron on the other side)

May 2006

www.blackhorsespirit.com

Debbie, I’m so sorry to read your post about Daisee.  It’s a time of such mixed emotions.  Please take care of yourself.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Logo's Case History:

Bonnie

Ah Debbie, we all know that kind of pain. When we commit ourselves to love and care for an animal of whatever kind, we are signing up for grief as well as joy. In time, the grief fades but joy remains.
--
Bonnie and Lad
North Ontario

Ah, Debbie - sometimes there are just no words. Be kind to yourself at this very tough time.

Fly free, Miss Daisee - you are greatly loved.
--
Jaini
Merlin and Maggie (over the bridge), Gypsy, Ranger

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jaini%20and%20Merlin-Maggie-Gypsy .

Kathy Thomas

I am so very sorry, Debbie. I had been following your posts, and know you did all you could for Daisee. She knew it, too.
Bless you for caring for and loving Daisee.

--
Kathy 2017 and Donna

Harrowsmith, Ontario

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kathy%20and%20Donna

celestinefarm

Debbie,
Daisee knew what it meant to be cared for and loved dearly.  Letting them go is the greatest gift we can give them when the time comes.
--
Dawn Wagstaff and Tipperary

Saline, MI  2003

Tipperary Case History

Cindy Q

I'm so sorry to hear this Debbie, Daisee knew you loved her. My thoughts are with you.
--
Cindy - Sep 2017, Singapore