Topics

ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance #FACTS

main@ECIR.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance

Could your horse have subclinical laminitis? For additional information and help, please join our free outreach group: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main

main@ECIR.groups.io Integration <main@...>

By ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance

Subclinical laminitis is more common than you may think. If you think your horse has subclinical laminitis and would like additional information or personalized help, please join our free outreach group and post under NEW TOPIC. You'll hear back from one of our volunteers who will give information on what you can do right away to help your horse, donkey, or mule. Our goal is NO Laminitis! https://ecir.groups.io/g/main