feeding Arginin Alpha Ketoglutarate

Claire Belo

Dear all,
Do you have any experience with feeding AAKG to increase the nitric oxide production in the leaver and so help the blood circulation in the hoof when the temperature drop behind 2 degrees?
Does it worth to feed it?
Thank you for your advise
Best regards
Claire
--
Claire and Flora
Switzerland

Case history:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Claire%20and%20Flora
Photos:

Trisha DePietro

Hi Claire. I answered your other question about exercise and Flora. However, I should have mentioned that because she has not been tested for PPID - your questions should move to the Horsekeeping forum. There you will find lots of information and folks will comment on the use of different nitric oxide enhancers.

If you go to the top of this forum page and hit the drop down box, you will see the Horsekeeping forum- just click that and you should be in. You do have to "join" the horsekeeping group and you can do that in the subscription tab located on the left of your screen on the main forum. Thank you.
--
Trisha DePietro
Aug 2018