Topics

feeding stall mate

Judy and Bugsy

Hi There,

I am awaiting information from the hay balancer and in the meantime my flax, magnesium and vitamin e arrived today.  I'm wondering if any harm would be done to feed the flax, magnesium and vitamin e to the 2 year old buddy of my possible IR horse?

Thanks in advance and stay safe everyone!
--
Judy and Bugsy
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Judy, those three items are important for all horses, just more so for an IR or PPID horse.  The only reservation I have is about the magnesium, which may or may not be needed.  Extra won’t hurt; it may cause loose manure.  I have not looked back through your previous communications but these items are generally good to add.  And salt.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo