For Lavinia re Ty's hooves

Rachel Fazio

FYI -the Xrays are from 2017 - so not sure he still has the issue with the angle of bone - as we were just starting to get a handle on his feet and they were in pretty bad shape back then when the xrays were taken.  I posted the Xrays more for diagnostic of the sidebone / ringbone than anything else, am sure those conditions have accelerated, but keeping him moving with moderate exercise and terrain that isn't too extreme seems to be working - most people would not know he has arthritis from looking at him.   Also since I took the original photos a week ago we have had considerable rain, so his soles have sluffed off a bit - once the rain stops today I will take four additional sole shots and upload them in case those will help.

Thanks,

Rachel
--
Rachel (passive participant since 2016)