Fw Mineral Test Results

Sandy Olds

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sandy Olds <slo53190@...>
Date: March 21, 2023 at 12:33:55 PM CDT
To: Sandy OLds <slo53190@...>
Subject: Fw Mineral Test Results

<Fw Mineral Test Results.png>

--
Sandy O.  WI 2023

Trisha DePietro

Hi Sandy. I can't see a forwarded message? Whatever it is you are trying to show us- can you upload it the new case history site? I don't think this platform allows for forwarded messaging...I'm not certain, but I think it won't go through.
--
Trisha DePietro
Aug 2018

New CH for Dolly  https://ch.ecirhorse.org/case-history.php?id=50
Dolly and Hope's Case Histories
Dolly's Photos
Hope's Photos
HOW TO SEARCH THE ARCHIVES: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/1993

Sherry Morse

Hi Sandy,

As I said earlier today you can't send attachments to the group.  Please upload that information to your case history document.

Kirsten Rasmussen

Hi Sandy,

Please start on your Case History.  Then you can upload your documents to get help.

Here's how:

1. Request membership on the new ecirhorse Case History Site.

Our new Case History site is set up so that once you are registered and approved, and you have enrolled your equine with Basic Information, you can come in and select which section you wish to work on, returning as you need to add or update.

Bookmark the page so you may find it more easily.

2. Once you have started your CH, bookmark the URL, copy and paste the URL, and add that URL to your groups.io auto-signature. The correct URL should have case-history.php in the address.

3. To help get the most out of your Case History, explore The ECIR Wiki to learn about Hoof Photos, Radiographs, etc. Here are a few useful links to get you started:

Site Map: Getting Around & What Goes Where (Group Overview)
How to Take Good Hoof Pictures
How to Get Good X-rays

--
Kirsten and Shaku (EMS + PPID) and Snickers (EMS) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History
Shaku's Photo Album

Snickers' Case History