getting vet to prescribe pergolide #legalityofpergolide

Regina, I usually use prescription pads because it is faster to write a prescription and get someone to fax it than it is to phone the pharmacy; and much faster to write a prescription and hand it to the client than to phone the pharmacy! However, I will phone in my own pergolide prescriptions often (and sometimes other peoples' as well) when I am at home and don't have access to the fax machine.

So, whether vets phone, or write on a pad and fax, is totally a matter of personal preference.
--

Jaini Clougher (BSc,BVSc)

Merlin (over the bridge) ,Maggie,Gypsy, Ranger

BC 09
ECIR mod/support

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jaini%20and%20Merlin-Maggie-Gypsy