Topics

Hay #photo

Kelly Gilmartin

I need advice on hay- wondering if I can attach a hay analysis and ask whether it needs to be soaked. I know it is esc+starch under 10 but I can’t figure out how to place an attachment in this group to share the full analysis

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Kelly,

Attachments are not allowed on this group. Please create a case history folder, then upload the hay analysis to that folder. If it's a jpeg, you can create a photo album in the case history Photo section and upload it there.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR