Hay test results

Tamramaze@...

Can someone give me diet advice based on hay test results I posted
--
Tamra Williamson
lexington KY

Nancy C

Where is this info please, Tamra?
--
Nancy C in NH

Bobbie Day

Tamra
I do see a case history or a link to anything. Did you have another post?

--

Bobbie and Maggie
Desi (over the rainbow bridge 7/21)

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bobbie%20and%20Maggie

Tamra,

I found an album you created: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=277305 and then you created another album.  Please put the hay test result in the album already created and add that album link to your signature.  To do that:

1) Go to this link to amend your auto-signature: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/editsub

2) Look at the bottom of that page for the window where your signature is and add the photo album link below your current signature.

3) If needed add spaces after the links to make them live.

4) IMPORTANT: Scroll to the bottom and hit SAVE!

All posts that you write or reply to, using either the web or your email software, will then have your signature automatically added at the end.

Please note that this hay test was done via NIR and as such can be off 30% for ESC + starch.  I would soak it until you can test via wet chem and get an accurate result.

On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 02:10:26 PM EDT, Tamramaze via groups.io <tamramaze@...> wrote:

Can someone give me diet advice based on hay test results I posted
--
Tamra Williamson
lexington KY
2022

Tamramaze@...

Is there any info that can be gathered from this hay test
--
Tamra Williamson
lexington KY

Nancy C

Hi Tamra

I'd want to know if this is an NIR or Wet Chem test. If NIR, your ESC could be much higher, by as much as 30%.

The major minerals are not too bad. Don't know about the traces - copper, zinc, iron, manganese -- cuz they are not tested. Crude Protein is a a tad high, but  still acceptable. ADF and NDF are good -- IOW it is palatable and digestible.

--
Nancy C in NH

Tamramaze@...

Dry test