Help on updating case file

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

This is probably going to sound like a dumb question but I need help. How do I edit to update Apollo's case history PDF file with new lab results?  Does it need to be converted into word first?
--
Karen B.
Wisconsin

Hi, Karen. You DON’T edit the PDF file unless you own special software. You edit the word processing document you stored on your computer or in the Cloud. Then you export a fresh PDF and upload it to your CH folder. Finally you delete the old PDF. It’s useful to include the current date in the name of each CH. Let us know if you run into any problems.

--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

Hi Karen,

You update the Doc or Pages version that is saved on your device and then save that as a PDF (most of us usually save them with the name updated to something like 'xxx case study as of mm-dd-yyyy') and upload that new PDF to the folder.  Once the new file is uploaded you can delete the old version from the server.

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

Thanks.  That's what I thought but when I did a google search, it looked like it could be done.
--
Karen B.
Wisconsin
2022
Apollo Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Karen%20and%20Apollo
Photo album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=275817

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

I thought that might be case but wanted to make sure I did it right. Thanks for tip on how to keep multiple files named and organized.