Topics

Hock Injection (Safe alternatives)

Tanna

Afternoon!

Tibial nerve block and diagnostics suggest that my gal is struggling with her left hock (spavin, both lower joints) and myopathy (same hind). She tests non IR and should be currently controlled on 0.50 mg Prascend for PPID but I will take NO risks at this time of year or with current chilly temps.

Phosphos and Tildren were presented as options but they both sounded a little concerning and I don't know much about them. I had a Legend shot given yesterday and can assist some with Back on Track hock boots for heat and laser therapy but would like to know what our targeted treatment options might be? We are located in Canada. There is not much joint space remaining in this (left hock). It's cold and I'm sure she's aching. 😟

Thank you

--
Tanna

April 2019, (Yahoo Group member 2008)
Langley, BC, Canada

Tula's Case History

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

The only things you need to avoid in terms of insulin are  corticosteroids and glucosamine.

www.drkellon.com  2 for 1 course sale
EC Owner 2001

Tanna

Thank you.