Hoof pics uploaded. Please review for suggested trims.

Lesley Bludworth

Hello,
I uploaded Pics of Sophie's feet taken yesterday and X rays taken in June.  Please let me know what you suggest
--
Lesley Bludworth
Phoenix, AZ

Sherry Morse

Leslie,

Please update your signature to include the link to your photo album: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=277749

To do that:

1) Go to this link to amend your auto-signature: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/editsub

2) Look at the bottom of that page for the window with your current signature

3) Add the link to the photo album BELOW the link for your case history folder.  You may need to add a space to make the link "live".

4) IMPORTANT: Scroll to the bottom and hit SAVE!

The x-rays show long toes and I believe some sinking.  Pictures show the toes are still quite long which will be causing pain as it's like walking on a too long fingernail all the time. In addition there are flares on both front feet so there's definitely some fixing to be done there.  If you have an appointment set with your trimmer please let Lavinia know you'd like markups and when that trim is scheduled for so she can add you to her list.

Lesley Bludworth