How to create a folder and add to signature

Chatycady@...

I have started Hershey's Case History. I have saved as a Word Document on my laptop. Then made a PDF. I'm not finding how to upload the file, or how to create a "folder". I guess I'm confused.

Thank you for your help.

--
Chatycady in the Midwest 2022

Sherry Morse

The directions for creating a folder in the case history sub-group and then uploading your PDF file are at the end of the case history document.

As you just joined the Case History group today you now need to go to the Files section of the group (CaseHistory@ECIR.groups.io | Files) and create a folder by clicking on the 'New/Upload' button and then selecting 'new folder' from the drop down.  Once you've created a new folder named "Human name and Horse Name" and saved it the easiest way to locate it is to do a search on the name.  Then you need to open the folder and use the "New/Upload" button to upload the file you've created.

You will then need to update your signature with the link to the FOLDER, not the file.

Sherry Morse

Hi Denise,

Please direct all questions regarding your ECIR equine to the group.  If you're having issues with creating a case history folder and a signature we'll need to know where you're getting stuck and what device you are using in order to be able to help you.

On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 08:41:52 AM EDT, denise overbeck <denise.overbeck@...> wrote:

Hi Sherry ,
I was wondering if I could speak with you ?
I have an EMS/IR mini horse .
Im currently full boarding him and I need advise regarding his restricted diet. He is doing well following ECIR protocol for over a year now .

Thanks
Denise

Sherry Morse

Again that is a question best asked to the group where you can get a wide range of answers on how to approach your BO if they will not respond to your requests and changing to a more amenable situation is not an option.

On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 11:07:05 AM EDT, denise overbeck <denise.overbeck@...> wrote:

My question was advice to get barn owner to understand restricted diet and what that means.
Thanks
Denise