How to say "thank-you". Please help.

Lorna Cane

Huge kudos to  Robin for doing the, ahem, 'dragging'! Even back then your plate was very full, but you found a way to get around that.
😉

--
Lorna in Eastern Ontario
2002

Jeanne Q

Thank you Dr. Kellon for all you do!  I put my vote in for you!
--
Jeanne Q MN 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jeanne%20&%20Glory

Bobbie Day

Dr.K it might be what vets are supposed to do but not all do, that’s why we’re all here!
You amaze me everyday with all you do, I don’t know how you get it all done!
And I personally want to take a minute to thank your mods, I am not talking of myself (I just joined this group of amazing women), I don’t think members realize what it takes , I know I didn’t. Nancy for example works tirelessly. The volunteers that help with all Dr.Kellon’s groups not only have to constantly keep up with everything that goes on here but continue their education everyday. I was in awe before but they’re knowledge and commitment just blows me away.
❤️
Bobbie

--
Bobbie and Maggie
Desi (over the rainbow bridge 7/21)

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bobbie%20and%20Maggie

@KTZiegler

Couldn’t figure out how to like on your site but voted & wrote something=) Thanks for all the support!!!