I'll be missing for a while`

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Hello everyone,

I am taking a short absence from the group until the end of the month to work on the triglycerides paper which is due then. This is for a special endocrine edition of Veterinary Sciences. While an article was invited, that's no guarantee it will be published but need to get it done to find out! Everyone is in the very capable hands of the ECIR support team. If I am needed for anything, just send a mail to drkellon "at" gmail "dot" com.

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Sherry Hite

You will be missed!!
Sherry and Pepper

On Aug 3, 2022, at 9:41 AM, Nancy & Vinnie & Summer via groups.io <k9dcruzn@...> wrote:

--
Sherry & Pepper, August 2015, No. Calif

Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sherry%20and%20Pepper

Photo Album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=5798  .

Mikaela Tapuska

Best of luck with the paper!
--
Mikaela Tapuska in Calgary AB, 2021

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Mikaela%20and%20Zahr

Photo Album : https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=274255

Joy V

You'll be missed Dr. Kellon.  Thank you for always advocating for the horses.

--
Joy and Willie (EC/IR)
Nevada County, CA - 2019

Case history:  Willie's Case History
Willie's photo album:  Willie's Photos

Qhgirl

Congratulations on the opportunity. Thank you for everything you do.
--
Janet and Chicy
Chester SC

Rock on, Dr. Kellon, and many thanks for all you do! This paper is an important addition to the endocrine toolbox.
--
Jaini
Merlin and Maggie (over the bridge), Gypsy, Ranger

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jaini%20and%20Merlin-Maggie-Gypsy .

Thank you, all - and remember, I'm just an e-mail away.

Kim Rice

You will be missed however, your hard work will go into this document you are working on.  Good luck.
--
Kim R, Lafayette, CA  2019
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kim%20and%20Shomee