Topics

Increasing Mill's Pergolide

millionairess1989

Mill's ACTH just came back at 54.1 (9-35) on 20 mg of Pergolide. Blood was drawn 5 hours prior to her medication being due.

How much should I increase her dose?

Thanks-
--
Jennifer & Mill & Jack
Middle TN  2010

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Jack-TN%20Walker

Sherry Morse

Hi Jennifer,

Don't cringe, but with your case history not being updated since 2017 my first question is going to be - is that information correct?  When was the blood draw (date)? What kind of Pergolide is she on/how is it stored/how is it administered?

The vets may have more to say but having those answers will probably help them as well.

millionairess1989

Hi Sherry,

Yes, it is correct. The Pergolide capsules came from Pet Health Pharmacy and are stored in the refrigerator door. Blood draw was 9-8-19 at around 2pm, spun within 30 minutes and frozen for ACTH. Mill got her Pergolide about 7pm the night before, which I just poke in her mouth.