Insulin level 37.7 medication?

Lesley Bludworth

Dr. Kellon,
Sophie's insulin level results from Cornell came back as 37.7 after her last spike of 140 something after having been eatting non soaked hay.
Not great but I am relieved it is much below 80.
This level would not warrent a different medication would it?
I am trying to increase her exercise to swimming 2 x a week and she seems to have been tolerating 30 min of hand walking a day up until her hoof trim yesterday.

Lesley Bludworth
Phoenix, AZ   7/2022
Sophie TWH mare
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/SophieB%20Case%20History

I don't think you need to go to medication at this point. Just keep increasing her activity.

Lesley Bludworth

Awesome, thank you!
--
Lesley Bludworth