Insulin resistant horse

Michele Lane

Hello, about five years ago I had a person through your group that helped me analyze my hay and balance it for my insulin resistant horse. Is there anyway that you can look up on record and see who was helping me? Its been five years but my horse it has some metabolic upset and I am testing my new hay.

My name is Michele Lane and horse is Big Mac
--
Michele lane

Hi, Michele. You apparently aren't receiving or reading messages sent to this new email address. I'll repeat what I told you a week ago. I found your old messages posted under the email noonehorsegal at yahoo.com. The moderator who helped you then, Maggie, has retired as a volunteer. I hope one of current crew of volunteers can help you out. Your case history folder is: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Michele%20and%20Mac

To find a hay balancer, contact anyone on this list: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/6%20Diet%20Balancing/HAY%20BALANCING-1.pdf

The first order of business is to finish your automatic signature. It's only 3 steps.

2) Scroll near the bottom of that page for the signature window to type in your name, general location, and year of joining, like: Michele L in CA, 2015  We caution against disclosing full names or addresses out of concern for online security, but the choice is yours.

3) IMPORTANT: Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit SAVE!

We volunteers appreciate your help with this.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

Maxine McArthur

Michele, it might be worth checking your Spam folder as occasionally I’ve had messages from the group end up there.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response