invokana/Etruglifloxin and Triglycerides Study

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

We are getting down to a deadline for submission of an article on this for a special request by the publication Veterinary Sciences. I really need anyone who originally agreed to submit information for this article but have not done so yet to step up and give me your information.If you are having trouble with the report form, just let us know and we will help you with that. This is very important for horses with refractory laminitis and high insuliin. You can make a difference with your informationl

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Dr Kellon, I don't think I received a form, but not sure if Vinnie was included in the study. I can do whatever you need asap.

Thanks Nan
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer

Bobbie Day

Dr.K
I sent mine but can you just confirm you have it?
Otherwise I’ll it again.
TY
Bobbie

On Jul 6, 2022, at 2:12 PM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

We are getting down to a deadline for submission of an article on this for a special request by the publication Veterinary Sciences. I really need anyone who originally agreed to submit information for this article but have not done so yet to step up and give me your information.If you are having trouble with the report form, just let us know and we will help you with that. This is very important for horses with refractory laminitis and high insuliin. You can make a difference with your informationl

Nancy.

Send me an e-mail at drkellon "at" gmail.com and I'll resend your form. You also agreed to help with getting LJ's data submitted. Thank you!
-

Shawn Gould

Dr. Kellon,
I am confirming that you received my completed questionnaire. I thought I sent it about a month ago.
Shawn Gould

On Jul 6, 2022, at 1:12 PM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

We are getting down to a deadline for submission of an article on this for a special request by the publication Veterinary Sciences. I really need anyone who originally agreed to submit information for this article but have not done so yet to step up and give me your information.If you are having trouble with the report form, just let us know and we will help you with that. This is very important for horses with refractory laminitis and high insuliin. You can make a difference with your informationl

Shawn and Candy
Dec 2020, Santa Cruz, CA
Candy Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Shawn%20and%20Candy
Candy Photo Album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=258140

Joan Hornby

I had Ranger’s bloods done last week but haven’t had the results yet, I’ll chase them up tomorrow.
Regards
Joan

On 6 Jul 2022, at 21:12, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

We are getting down to a deadline for submission of an article on this for a special request by the publication Veterinary Sciences. I really need anyone who originally agreed to submit information for this article but have not done so yet to step up and give me your information.If you are having trouble with the report form, just let us know and we will help you with that. This is very important for horses with refractory laminitis and high insuliin. You can make a difference with your informationl

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Hi Bobbie,

I think you were in the TRH response test, not Invokana and triglycerides. Did I miss something?

LJ may be both between Jesse and Magestic.

Thank you!

Shwan,

Yes, we did. Thank you.

Nancy,

Yes, I want Vinnie. He was our index case! If you don't have a study form, drop me an e-mail.

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

kylie evans

What was the original post?

happy to share any information for the study
--
K Evans

Carla Anderson Peters

Mine will be in by tonight.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 3:12 PM Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:
We are getting down to a deadline for submission of an article on this for a special request by the publication Veterinary Sciences. I really need anyone who originally agreed to submit information for this article but have not done so yet to step up and give me your information.If you are having trouble with the report form, just let us know and we will help you with that. This is very important for horses with refractory laminitis and high insuliin. You can make a difference with your informationl

Suzy Berkowitz

If you would like Scouts info I would be happy to help.
--
Suzy in Fl 2020
Scout Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Suzy%20and%20Scout

Dream Feather Griffiths

I gave my horse InvoKana this spring with remarkable results but not sure where this form is and was not sure of any request. Sorry I must be out of the loop some how.  I would be happy to fill it out if I knew where to access it.
JudyGriffiths
Ontario Canada

On Jul 6, 2022, at 4:11 PM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

We are getting down to a deadline for submission of an article on this for a special request by the publication Veterinary Sciences. I really need anyone who originally agreed to submit information for this article but have not done so yet to step up and give me your information.If you are having trouble with the report form, just let us know and we will help you with that. This is very important for horses with refractory laminitis and high insuliin. You can make a difference with your informationl

Judy Griffiths

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Dr K, submit my form just now, part 10 includes our journey thru Aug 2021, but I also included a spreadsheet that covers March 2021 through June 5. 2022.   We are due for labs next week.

Thanks Nan
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer

fullcirclefarmhorses@...

You received my completed study, correct?  I shared via Goggle docs.

Heather

On Jul 6, 2022, at 3:12 PM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD <drkellon@...> wrote:

We are getting down to a deadline for submission of an article on this for a special request by the publication Veterinary Sciences. I really need anyone who originally agreed to submit information for this article but have not done so yet to step up and give me your information.If you are having trouble with the report form, just let us know and we will help you with that. This is very important for horses with refractory laminitis and high insuliin. You can make a difference with your informationl

Tara Smith

Hi, I would like to offer info if I can ,what would be the next steps for that ?