Is 6 wks on Jiaogulan long enough to mobilize any abscesses

I want to stop Jiaogulan if 6 weeks is enough time to work it’s magic mobilizing abscesses. Cayuse grows hoof quickly, and my trimmer can’t come more often than every 4 weeks. I  dub the toes, but by week 3 the walls are beyond my hand strength.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

Yes, that's long enough for abscess mobilization. If you stop it will also stop the growth (which I understand you want!) and the improved circulation and pain relief.

Good point on the pain relief. I’ll keep an eye on that. It’s easy enough to restart if she gets tender. She’s moving all around the turnout barefoot.