Topics

IT question on case histories

celestinefarm

I spent about three hours, and needed a lot of my husband's help to get Juniper's case history up. I think I can get Tipperary's up with less problems now that I have experience with a current CH. Should I remove his current mess of a case history first and then put in a new one or leave it and remove it after the new one is finished? I am working in Word, on a PC, and my programs are being updated tonight, as Window's is updating to current programs before the end of the year.
--
Dawn Wagstaff and Tipperary

Saline, MI  2003

Tipperary Case History

Hi Dawn,

Not sure why, but the link you shared goes to the main page for the CH group.

As far as Tipperary's - leave it until you have the new one completed.  Hopefully it won't take 3 hours to do this time!