JIAOGULAN POWDER

eissagholian@...

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I would like to know where I can purchase Jiaogulan Powder from as Uckele is on backorder.

Second, how much do I feed and how often?

I have an IR horse that we are working on growing her soles.
--
Ani in CA 2022

Case History:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Ani%20and%20Diamond

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Try mybesthorse.com or herbalcom.com. However, Jiaogulan won't grown sole per se. It will grow hoof in general but the trim has to be correct.

eissagholian@...

Thank you. We are working on the trim. However, I just want to feed something help with the growth and blood circulation.

What amount do I feed per day?
--
Ani in CA 2022

Case History:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Ani%20and%20Diamond

Lesley Fraser

I bought Jiaogulan from My Best Horse - you could try them. Their supplements are excellent quality, and they’re very helpful and friendly, too.

--
Lesley and over the bridge Omar,
11-2012, Sutherland, UK

Omar - Case History

taskerudet

Hi Ani,

I purchase mine from Horsetech.com.  I'm sure others will chime in on their preferred providers.
--
Ellen and Crackers
July 2011, Goldendale, WA

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

There isn't any problem buying Jiaogulan from madbarn.com is there?  Haven't seen anyone mention it as a source.  I bought mine there.   Cost is $40 for 1 kg which is 2.2 lbs and price includes free shipping.
--
Karen B.
Wisconsin

Anna Newman

Can I mix Jiaogulan powder in my mule’s feed and still be effective? I read something about increasing dose by half. Syringing is a big fight with him.

--
Anna Newman in central North Carolina 2022

Sherry Morse