Lavinia : Hoof Markups Needed for farrier - redone new photos avail (new abscess photos added)

Lori Ricigliano

Lavinia
I just uploaded from barn today (Monday July 18 2022) 3 new photos to myas folder showing detail of the bad abscesses in her LEFT FRONT FOOT - please advise with her First trim how we should address these bad abscesses
I’ll rename them correctly when I get to my computer :

2022-18-07 - sole - ABSESS LEFT FRONT sole - I’m soaking but wanted you to see for assessment in first trim

On Jul 17, 2022, at 8:05 PM, Lavinia Fiscaletti <shilohmom@...> wrote:

Thanks, Lori.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI