Legend IV and other relief

Trisha DePietro

Hi all. Dolly has had two doses a month apart of the Legend IV ( hyaluronate sodium). We are treating arthritis in her knees. While the Legend seems to help, ie she can lie down easier and get up easier.  I was wondering which item I could try in combination with the Legend -( ALCAR, J-herb, APF, )- that may give her more relief and also provide some additional support for her winter laminitis. I was thinking the J-herb, but wasn't sure if that is compatible with the Legend?  Thanks.
--
Trisha DePietro
Aug 2018

Maxine McArthur

Hi Trish
I found this mention of jiaogulan and HA in a comment by Jaini: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/207091
It indicates you can use them together, although not sure if that is oral HA or Legend.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response

Trisha DePietro

Thanks Maxine...