Lizzy - updated case history

roisin.mccourt@...

Hi

I have uploaded our hay/ pasture test results to Lizzy's case history folder.  Is there anyone that could help me balancing Lizzy's diet?

I have been working with a nutritionist, but she is adamant that neither lucerne nor excess iron cause problems and I don't feel confident making changes on my own.

I have contacted Carol Layton but no reply.  I am very happy to pay for the help if necessary.

Thanks in advance.
RM
P.s. I have also updated her case history with historic blood tests - new tests for insulin & iron are on order
--
Róisín Magee
2022