Topics

Looking for a trimmer in North Texas

Cindy Giovanetti

If you can recommend a trimmer who is open to the ECIR protocol and trimming protocol, I would sure like to know who that is. I’m in Denton Texas.
--
Cindy, Oden, and Eeyore, North Texas
On ECIR protocol since 2/19

Hi, Cindy. I asked my fabulous trimmer if she knew of anyone she would recommend in your area and she said she highly recommends Tina Thomas: 918-232-2307.
--
Fran in Texas

ECIR Board of Directors

7-2005

Ford, Tinker and Dancer

Ford Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Ford

Tinker Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Tinker

Dancer Case History  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Dancer%20Case%20History.pdf

Ford Photos:

Cindy Giovanetti

It’s so cool because I already have an appointment with Tina!

I had to fire in my trimmer of 15 years yesterday, and it was so stressful. He never supported the ECIR protocol. But when my horse’s hooves changed about eight weeks ago, I asked Lavinia for an opinion, and that completely ruined my relationship with my trimmer.

Yesterday, he just unloaded on me about all the things I’m doing wrong, all the ECIR things. So that was that.

Somebody else recommended Tina, and she’s coming next week!

Cindy

--
Photos: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=91125