Looking for Devil’s Claw in Canada

Suzanne and Pilgrim

Hi

is there a Canadian source for Devils Claw without any added Yucca?  I have found Ukelele and Absorbine products but they include yucca and/or turmeric in the ingredient list. Am I missing something?  Are there companies shipping to Canada. (I’ve had things delivered from the US since the pandemic but than had to pay broker fees on top of things. Making it even more expensive😏)
--

Lecia Martin

Hi Suzanne
I use Basic Equine. They are in B.C.    Some very good products and very prompt service.  Hope that helps.
--
Lecia Flyte and Flame
Alberta, Canada

Frances C

Don't know if bulksupplements.com delivers to Canada but they carry Devil's Claw extract powder in many different size packages.
--
- Frances C.
December 2017, Washington & California

Lorna Cane