Meds

Pennington-Boggio's <pennbo@...>

You might check the archives for more info on this thread as we talked
about it a few weeks or so ago. However, in the meantime <g>, I use
Pergolide at .25mg daily and it costs me about $40 a month for one
horse!
Good luck,
Chris

John Watson <jolaine@...>

Chris, how long has your horse been on it for? Did he/she have to go on a
higher dosage at first and then lower one? Did your horse founder or
anything with this? Thanks a lot!-Dana

Pennington-Boggio's wrote:

You might check the archives for more info on this thread as we talked
about it a few weeks or so ago. However, in the meantime <g>, I use
Pergolide at .25mg daily and it costs me about $40 a month for one
horse!
Good luck,
Chris

DON'T HATE YOUR RATE!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2120/3/_/664507/_/954992010/

Shortcut URL to this page:

http://www.onelist.com/community/EquineCushings