meds effect-Lou,thanks

shotgunranch@...

I know what you mean about the body clipping,I have to body clipTamera
in the winter because the days can get so warm here, in AZ.
Question: Have you tried glucosamine or chondroitin for Jack's
arthritis ,instead of bute ?
The reason I asked is because Tamera has arhritis too and our gelding,
Doc has navicular and I rarely have to resort to bute anymore.
Tamera stride has lengthened and she actually lopes around almost every
day, it has made a world of difference for her. It use to make me want
to cry to watch her take those painful little choppy steps.This is the
horse I use to do dressage on.
Thanks for the input on Permax...Claire