Topics

Member in Redding, Ca area

Lorismorgans

Where can I find other ECIR members in my area?  It would be nice to share and get local help for hay, trimmers vets.  Since moving here it has been a rough learning curve, on hays, selenium, oaks, tick diseases.
--
Lori  Able & Bodie

2016

Redding,CA

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Lori%20and%20Able%20-%20Bodie%20-%20Dusty

 https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=6053&p=Name,,,50,2,0,0 .

ferne fedeli

Edited

Check out the ECIR Regional Members Database for members near you:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/9b%20Pulling%20it%20Together/ECIR%20Regional%20Members%20Database%20Word%20Doc%20March%2022%202020.pdf

--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

No. California
Case History

TERRI JENNINGS

Hi Lori,
There are a few of us in Arcata about 4 hours from you.  I can’t help with a farrier, but the best hay we have had in the last year came from the Scott’s Valley area which is closer to you. We get it from a local feed store here but I would imagine you might be able to get it where you are. It was low s/s and my horses loved it.
--
Terri Jennings with Teeny, Finn and Elliott
Arcata, CA

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

I am in Oakley and about 3 hours away, I am not sure how much help I can be with services but I am great for moral support  :)
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer

I wanted to add to Ferne’s post that you are not automatically added to this list when you join!   The list has quite a few entries but it could always use more.  And, if you don’t wish to be on another list, that’s totally understandable as well.  I don’t think anyone has ever contacted me after finding my name there so it hasn’t been time consuming.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo