Need Input on Management of RecentlyDiagnosed PPID Mare

Mary Gills

I would greatly appreciate input for management of my mare who was recently diagnosed with PPID.  I have posted my case history.  My mare is currently on 1.5 mg of Prescend and I am thinking that I should increase her dose.
Do you want pictures on all horses as part of their basic case history or only for specific issues?  I've been a member of the main group for many years but I'm not sure how to find out what year I joined. Thank you in advance for your help.

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Summer%20Blush%20Case%20History

--
Mary Gills
Steamboat Springs, CO