New Cornell Blood Work Uploaded For Yellow Horse

Cindy Galloway

Hello and good afternoon.  I have uploaded new Cornell Blood Work on Yellow horse's updated case history here:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cindy%20and%20Yellow%20Horse%20-%20Quattro/2021-07-22%20Yellow%20Horse%20Case%20History.pdf--

Can you please advise on the proper dosage of pracend - he is currently getting 1 pill daily.  Thank you kindly for your help.

- Cindy
November 2017, Campton Hills, Illinois

Quattro
Yellow Horse

Hi, Cindy.
Here's the link to your CH folder. It's more useful to link to the folder because the URL won't change. Individual CH's come and go as they are updated. https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cindy%20and%20Yellow%20Horse%20-%20Quattro/

Please update your automatic signature with the folder link. You can insert it between your date and location. Go to your subscription page, here:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/editsub
Scroll down to the signature block, near the bottom.
Paste the link to your CH folder. Add a return or space after the paste to make sure the link is clickable.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and SAVE.

Thanks!
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

Cindy Galloway

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 09:58 AM, Cass in NorCal wrote:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cindy%20and%20Yellow%20Horse%20-%20Quattro/
Hi Cass, Thank you kindly.  Cindy

--
- Cindy
November 2017, Campton Hills, Illinois

Quattro
Yellow Horse

Sherry Morse

Hi Cindy,

Since he's already on Prascend there's no adjusted post-TRH scale so you can only look at the pre-test number.  Based on that I'd think about bumping him up a half tab now, prior to the rise.

Cindy Galloway

Thank you Sherry, I really appreciate this.  Will do and starting tomorrow.
--
- Cindy
July 2021,   https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cindy%20and%20Yellow%20Horse%20-%20Quattro/   Campton Hills, Illinois

Quattro