New pain management since CBDs are a no go with new PPID diagnosis

TERRI JENNINGS

Hi All,
I’ll be uploading a case history for Mr. Beefy (31 year old QH) in a few days. He tested positive for PPID with a TRH stim test 2 weeks ago. He is already looking better after just two weeks on 1/2 tab of Prascend. He has arthritis which we were managing well with Neurogan CBDs. Those pellets were magical for him. He was even playful again for the first time in years after starting them. Since his PPID diagnosis I now need to find a new pain management strategy. What should I try first?  DC, Phytoquench, Equioxx?  My goal is quality of life for this old guy.
Thanks,
--
Terri Jennings with Teeny, Finn and Elliott
Arcata, CA

Sherry Morse

Hi Terri,

I would look at the Devil's Claw or PEA first, but have you ever tried the Mov-Ease from My Best Horse as well?

Suzy Berkowitz

Hi Terri, I have a very arthritic mule. Can you tell me the exact product from Neurogan you were giving Mr Beefy, I want to try it. Thank you.
--
Suzy in Fl 2020
Scout Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Suzy%20Scout

TERRI JENNINGS

Hi Suzy,
I bought:  CBD Granules For Horses | 12000-24000MG | 200mg per scoop

They have great sales and give rewards for referrals and purchases. I hope it helps your mule.
--
Terri Jennings with Teeny, Finn and Elliott
Arcata, CA
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Terri%20and%20Teeny
Joined 2019

Suzy Berkowitz

TERRI JENNINGS

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

The reported dose for a full size horse is 2.5 grams in the evening meal.

Here's the article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7552276/

TERRI JENNINGS