New xrays

nikkibob1994@...

Hey all, Darby is struggling, not sure why we are dealing with another bout of laminitis, he's been really good for a couple years now. Just started on Metformin as per Dr. Kellon, but would like someone to take a peek at his xrays in his file and compare them to June's. Yes he needs a trim, but I don't want to do that until he is more comfortable..or is that wrong thinking? Thanks!
--
Nikkibob
Wisconsin, Sept 2018

He has some lamellar thickening and sinking but no bony rotation. All he needs for trim is to have to toes backed up. I'd go ahead and do it.