Not getting email posts from the group

erica busch

Not sure why I am not getting emails anymore.

Probably my ongoing computer inadequacy.

Sent from Mail for Windows

--
Erica Busch PA 2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Windy%20Case%20History

Hi Erica,
Your signature page
 https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/member/10597139?p=%2C%2C%2C20%2C0%2C0%2C0%3A%3Ajoined%2Cmembers%2CErica+busch%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C10597139
says that you are signed up to receive the digest of up to 12 messages at a time.  Are you receiving that?  If not, is it possible it’s going to your junk folder?  You might want to change it to individual messages until you make connection again.  Personally, I receive the digest and then check the website https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/285108 to make sure I haven’t missed anything.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo

ferne fedeli

Martha, I've relied on the digest for years and years...  Do you mean that sometimes messages are not included???

--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

Point Arena, Mendocino County, California
Case History

Edited

Hi Ferne,
I believe all the emails should go through on the digest.  You should get them, at 12 or less at a time.  I copied that off of the website and it doesn’t explain the details but I would guess that it means that it collects 12 and then sends them off.  If there aren’t 12 over a certain, unknown to me, time frame, it would send out a digest with less than 12.  I only check them on the list because I want to follow the thread from beginning to end to get the entire picture, which the digest doesn’t give you.  By “missed”, I meant “overlooked”.
Does that help?  Sorry to have confused you.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response
July 2012

Martha and Logo

erica busch

No not getting anything.  Not going to junk.. I changed to individual email.  Thank you
--
Erica Busch PA 2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Windy%20Case%20History

Kirsten Rasmussen

Another option is to select the Daily Digest, which comes as 1 email a day at 6am local time and includes everything from the previous 24 hrs.  You can scan through the list to see what you are interested in or if there have been any responses to your posts.  It is my preference to avoid being overwhelmed by emails for each post on the group.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (EMS + PPID) and Snickers (EMS) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History
Shaku's Photo Album

Snickers' Case History