Now: Member Recommended Professionals Lists - 09/13/2021 #cal-notice

main@ECIR.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Member Recommended Professionals Lists

When:
09/13/2021

Where:
ECIR Forum's Files

View Event

To help members find professionals in their areas we now have the

Submitters are responsible for obtaining permission to post contact information before submitting the entry.

Submitters also will have their email addresses made available in case someone wants to ask them a question about the professional.

Click to make an entry to the Veterinarians and Clinics List

Click to make an entry to the Hoof Care Professionals List

Click to see other lists and data gathering projects

- The Owners and Support Team of the ECIR Group

debost@...

The link to the recommended veterinarians and clinics list doesn't work.  Where do I find that list?
--
Deborah Ostrofsky
Year of joining: 2021

@sarahunt

Would also like to note that the link at the bottom of the professionals list goes to the Hoof Rehab Help group which is now archived--come see the list at "Hoof Care and Rehabilitation". We're always happy to help over there!
--
Sara
PHCP Advanced Student Practitioner

debost@...

Right - I was looking for the list of recommended vets - I found the hoof list.  Where is the vet list?
--
Deborah Ostrofsky
Year of joining: 2021

Nancy C

Edited

The joys of finding dead links.  Thank you Deborah and Sara for your comments.

My recollections is that the vet list was set up by a now-departed volunteer, and it was never sufficiently populated, hence no spread sheet.

Sara, I will have a look at the FB group you mention. While Pete's group is archived, it is still searchable and provides a glimpse into how various trimmers approach things. The list here is to provide hoof professional recommendations that may be able to trim the equine in question. Does the new(er) FB group have a list of members who are open to new and perhaps difficult business?

Deborah, the ECIR group would suggest and prefer that vet recommendations go privately, so if you'd like to post here that it is okay to have members contact you privately with recs, please open a new topic to do so.

You may have seen these lists:
https://www.paequinedirectory.com/veterinarians
https://www.newhorse.com/page/equinevet/b.2003.g.38.html?page=1

--
Nancy C in NH

Recordings of the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference released to attendees 09.03.21.
Veterinary Professional CE certification hours submitted to AAVSB Race 09.08.21