NRC Plus course files - help

hdavis

Hello,

I took the NRC Plus course a few years back and wanted to revisit the course again but when I went back to the group and checked the file section, all the files are missing from Chapter 3 on?  What am I doing wrong as I though I could always access these. Thanks and hope someone can assist me.
--
Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History

Nancy C

Hi Heather

If you are visiting the current course, the info is rolled out as the course goes through chapters by week. Dr Kellon uses the 2016 offering as her base camp. She is on week 3. Other offerings are closed, I believe.
--
Nancy C in NH

hdavis