ODTB cubes available

Valeree Smith

I have a friend who has 6 bags of the ODTB cubes available.  She recently lost her horse.

They are $25.00 per bag, cash only.  You must pick up - she is located in Acton, CA which is north of Santa Clarita.

If there is any interest, please feel free to email me privately.

Thanks.

Valeree Smith
Southern CA
2003

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hi Valeree,

Just in case there aren't any takers, I believe there is an Arabian Horse Rescue in Mojave that maybe could use it.  It is Love This Horse Equine Rescue.
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer

shzapsytlin@...

Hi Valaree,

I live in Acton and I would be interested in purchasing the cubes from your friend.  If she purchased the TCBC at Fox Feed , I’m sure they would take them back, but I could save her that hassle and just pick them up from her.  I’m fairly new to this group and have been trying to figure all of this out and would also love to get in touch with any fellow Southern Californians who have been following the ECIR protocol.  My most challenging issue has been finding a source for tested hay or even a source where I can get hay tested.
--
Randi Cacciatori
Acton, CA

Valeree Smith

Hi Randi,

The cubes are sold already.

She had been getting them from Fox for a long time but she bought a pallet at a time.  If you wanted to do that, talk to Gentry.  It's a big expense up front but might save you some money.

None of the hay dealers here test hay.  You have to test yourself.  I did it for a long time.  Most of the members send it to Equi Analytical in NY.

I've dealt with PPID and IR for a long time.  So did my friend.  Any questions, feel free to ask.

Is your horse on your  property?

Valeree

On Oct 26, 2021 6:33 AM, shzapsytlin@... wrote:
[...]

Sorry about previous post to Randi.  Thought it went private.

Valeree
So Cal
2003

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021, 11:11 AM Valeree Smith <shumist@...> wrote:
[...]

Chris Pennbo

I am also So Calif and we send our hay to get tested at Equi Analytical. We found a decent grower with Oat/Wheat/Barley that comes in with good numbers but as our boy ages he can no longer chew it so he gets soaked ODTB (with all the additional supplements).  We priced it out and it is actually just slightly more expensive then feeding 3-way hay and is so much less worry! Good luck with everything. There's a lot to take in when you first get started!
--
-Chris
May, 2019  Big Bear Lake, California