Ontario Dehy distributer in Midwest

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

My farrier says in past, he has ordered Ontario Dehy alfalfa cubes from a distributor in Illinois.  I asked him to check price and availability of ODTB cubes but haven't gotten any response. Currently buying TC timothy balance cubes (which are actually ODTB cubes) from supplier 45 miles away and paying $35/bag.  Wondering if could get better price by buying product directly from manufacturer and in large quantity.
--
Karen B.
Wisconsin

ferne fedeli

--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

Point Arena, Mendocino County, California
Case History

ferne fedeli

Oops!  Hit Reply by mistake...  Anyway, I just wanted to say that I checked my last receipt (2 mos. old) and I paid over $40 a bag for ODTB cubes!!!  SO, $35 is a GOOD price!!!  Ha.
--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

Point Arena, Mendocino County, California
Case History

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

Yikes!!
--
Karen B.
Wisconsin
2022
Apollo Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Karen%20and%20Apollo

ferne fedeli

It may be that they add on extra shipping costs to get the bags to California...
--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

Point Arena, Mendocino County, California
Case History

Deb Walker

Karen - Not sure where in WI you are. My feed supplier on IL/WI border (Durand, IL) orders the ODTB cubes for me. Just checked my last bill and it was about $23/bag. Would that work for you to order what you need and make a trip to stock up?
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

Wow. Thanks Deb. That's $12 a bag less than we pay now for TCTB cubes plus 90 mile round trip to pick up.  Stockton, IL is about 1-1/2 hour drive from me, so definitely worth the trip.  What"s name of your feed supplier?  Kurt's Feed and Seed came up on my search.